Here at Monument Facility Services, we understand that you want your office to be clean to impress clients and maintain the morale of your staff. We also know that having a spotless office for health reasons is critical for productivity and efficiency. Here are the dirtiest places in your office that call for professional janitorial cleaning services to solve both concerns.
- Trash Receptacles- There are many germ-ridden things that end up in the trash receptables at each desk and in common areas, such as breakrooms. Prompt removal of trash and cleaning the receptacles themselves is critical for keeping everyone healthy and controlling odors.
- Vending Machines- Those buttons get punched by many hands during the course of a day and can be a leading cause for transferring germs around an office.
- Door Handles- Germs can be easily transmitted around an office from door handles and infect an entire staff in just a few hours.
- Kitchens & Breakrooms- Janitorial cleaning services are a necessary component for cutting down on food poisoning and other germ-related illness. Anywhere that people eat, there is the potential for transmitting germs from tables and countertops to the face and mouth.
- Bathrooms- As you would suspect, bathrooms can be quite nasty when there are so many people using them and few take the extra time to clean up after themselves thoroughly.
- Windows- While germs aren’t often a factor with windows, natural light has been shown to increase productivity, so banish the streaks and dust and let the sun shine through.
- Telephones- Frankly, anything on desks and in meeting rooms can be a source of germ transfer, but phones are particularly important, as are computer components, such as the mouse and keyboard.
- Elevator Buttons- Everyone in your office uses these buttons at least twice a day – to come to work and to leave – and more often if they leave for lunch or your business encompasses more than one floor in your building.